Christine Sung is a licensed and certified physician assistant specializing in dermatology. Christine is a California native and obtained her undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences from the University of California Santa Barbara. Upon completion, she went on to attend the University of the Pacific in Sacramento where she graduated with honors and received accreditation as a Physician Assistant. Christine is passionate about preventative healthcare and skin cancer awareness. She is fluent in Cantonese and excited to provide care for patients of all ages.
In her free time, she enjoys cooking and spending time outdoors with her significant other and their senior dog. She also enjoys fostering animals from Front Street and SSPCA and has helped many dogs find their forever home.
Education & Training
- University of the Pacific | Masters in Physician Assistant Studies
- University of California Santa Barbara | Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- California Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants