The safety and wellbeing of our patients have always been a cornerstone of our practice and the current COVID-19 pandemic has not changed that. First, we want to thank our patients for their patience and understanding the past few months as we have been forging our way through this crisis. We have worked tirelessly over the past few months developing and refining our office protocols to ensure that they follow county, state, and national guidance with the intention that we are doing everything we can in the office to protect our patients and staff alike. Currently, our office is again open five days a week and we have resumed the vast majority of services that we offered pre-COVID. While the below list is by no means exhaustive of all the safety measures in place at our practice, they are some of the most visible aspects that you can expect at your upcoming office visits.
Safety Protocols in Place at Our Office:
· Modified scheduling to limit the number of patients in the office at one time.
· Patients asked to come alone to office visits to reduce the number of people in the building. Parents accompanying minor children or patients needing the assistance of a caregiver are permitted.
· Masks required for patients and staff while in the building. Patients will be asked to wear their own mask and simple cloth masks work just fine, no need to wear N95’s, etc., just ensure the mask covers the nose and mouth.
· Sneeze guards at check-in and checkout counters.
· Hand sanitizer readily available.
· Enhanced cleaning protocols including sanitizing exam rooms with disinfectant in between each patient and frequent sanitizing of high-touch surfaces in the office including door handles, counters, seats etc.
· Contactless temperature screening and COVID screening questions asked for those entering our building and on the phone pre-visit when scheduling. For any patients exhibiting symptoms or with a fever, we will reschedule for at least two weeks out.
The Board of Barbering and Cosmetology has not allowed esthetic services, including HydraFacials, microdermabrasion, and facials, to resume yet. We are awaiting guidance on resuming esthetic services and when we are able to see those patients again, we will be employing the same safety protocols that we employ for our medical patients and following the recommendations of the county and Board.
We look forward to welcoming all our patients back to the practice.
If you’d like to schedule an online virtual or in-person consultation call our office at  454.5922. You can also text us on our secure line:  249-7705.