JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is one of the newest fillers available in the United States
Dr. Tanghetti and his staff have already received extensive training on this exciting new product. VOLUMA is made of hyaluronic acid (HA), which is the same substance that the original Juvederm contains. However, VOLUMA is formulated to a different consistency that makes it ideal for filling the mid-face region, including the apex, apples, and hollows of the cheeks.*
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area.* It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21.* It’s different than JUVÉDERM®XC and works on a different area of the face. JUVÉDERM® XC smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC, however, adds volume to the cheek area.*
What else should you know about JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC?
– First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift*
– Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment*
– JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers*
– After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
– Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.*
Depending on your goals for the treatment, different fillers might be most effective. The specialists at The Center for Dermatology and Laser Surgery will customize your treatment with dermal fillers to get the best results for your particular needs.*
To schedule your consultation for dermal fillers, call the office at 916-454-5922.